Skip to content
Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
Q.no. 1**.How the Nazi party formed?
Answer: Nazi party involves :
- Hitlers joining to the Germany workers party.
- Germany workers party renaming as Nationalist socialist German workers party.
- After that this party became the Nazi party.
Q. 2*** After coming to the power what promise Hitler make to the German people?
Answer: After getting the power:
- He will solve each and every problems of the German people.
- Promise to build strong nation.
- Restore the justice of treaty of Versailles.
- Restore the dignity of the German people.
- Solving the problems of unemployment.
- He will protect all German people from other foreign influences.
Q 3. Explain about the foreign policy of Hitler. (Nazism)
- Integration of Germany and Austria with the slogan.
- Integration of Germany and Austria with the slogan one Nation one people one leader.
- In 1938 reoccupied Rhineland.
- In 1933 pulled out the League of nation.
Q. What is Jungvolk?
Answer: It was German’s Nazi youth children age group below 14 years old.
Q.4** Explain why you the organisation was formed?
- The youth organisation formed to educate the children between 10 years to 14 years old.
- To educate Nazi worship of war.
- To glorify violence and aggression and condemn democracy.
- and hate Jews, communists, or all other ‘undesirables’.
- finally the youth joined with armed forces after the age of 18.
Q5*** Explain which type of education was given in the Nazi school system? (Nazism)
- Dismissed all Jews teachers from the school.
- Removals of undesirable members of the school.
- Jews students removal.
- Rewriting of text book with the addition of Nazi values.
- The strong children learn to be loyal submissive to hate Jews people.
Q6. “The German people humiliated by the treaty of Versailles” – Support the statement with proper explanation.