- Class 12 Geography important Short Questions: from this tertiary and quaternary activities chapter all multiple choice questions are simplified.
- About 55000 patients from USA visited India in 2005 for treatment.
- Medical tourism brings abundant benefits to developing countries like India, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.
- The Digital divide: There are wide ranging of economic and social differences among different countries due to technological advantages.
- What is medical tourism? Answer: When medical treatment is combined with international tourism activity, it lends itself to what is commonly known as medical tourism.
- To which sector are the tertiary activities related?
Answer: Service sector.
- Write any two types of trade.
Answer: Retail and Wholesale.
- Write the names of any two means of communication.
Answer: TV and radio.
- Write any two jobs that involve mental work.
Answer: Teaching and doctor.
- Write any two quaternary activities.
Answer: Scientist, researchers, administrators.
- Write any two examples of low order services.
Answer: Cobbler, gardener, washer man etc.
- Give two examples of important high order services.
Answer: Finance and insurance.
- Which is the fastest means of communication?
Answer: Mobile, satellite.
- Name two tourist regions of the world?
Answer: Mediterranean and Goa coast.
- Write any two elements of tertiary activities.
Answer: Productivity and exchange.
- Demand, transport, climate, landscape, History and art, socio-cultural etc. are important factors controlling tourism.
- Quinary activities are services that focus on the creation, re-arrangement and interpretation of new and existing ideas.
- New trends in Quaternary services include knowledge processing outsourcing (KPO).
- The highest level of decision makers of policy makers perform Quinary activities.
For your another inquiry Search in Google